Watch video guides for Creating Search Alerts or Creating Journal Alerts in EBSCO databases (such as CINAHL), or read the text below.
- Run a search and view your search results.
- Click the Share link on the top right of your search results, and select E-mail Alert from the resulting pop- up menu. The Create Alert window appears over the result list.
- If you have not done so already, click the Sign in link in the alert window to sign into your My EBSCOhost folder.
- Set your alert frequency and format parameters and click Save Alert.
- Click the Publications link at the top of the screen. The Publications Screen displays.
- To locate the publication, enter the title in the Browse Publications field and click Browse, or use the A - Z links and left/right arrows to browse through the list of titles.
- From the journal's Publication Details Screen, click the Share link on the right, and then click the E-mail Alert link.
- The Journal Alert window appears, with the Subject and E-mail from address automatically filled in. If you have not already signed into your My EBSCOhost account, do so by clicking the Sign in link.
- Set your alert parameters and click Save Alert.