- Once you identify an item of interest in your results, click on the Check for Full Text link or button displayed beneath the citation or abstract. In Pubmed, this is displayed on the results list in abstract view or on the item page (example below). In Google Scholar, text links often appear the right of the result.
- A new tab will open displaying either:
- A. links to the full text of the article in question, or
- B. links to request forms for interlibrary loans (ILL) for College of Community Health Sciences patrons and other UA patrons, a link to check UAB's collection for UASOM medical students and faculty with UAB appointments (and BlazerID logins and passwords), as well as links to check for open access versions of the article or to perform a title search in Google Scholar to seek the full text on the open web.
- Choose the appropriate link and click to be redirected to the full text or order form.
- If one full text link does not work properly and more are present, try another link.
- If you are unable to follow the links and are an active student, faculty, or staff member at the University of Alabama, contact the library for support. Information is provided on the right.
Some resources displayed in this tool are licensed for UA College of Community Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff only. Such resources are marked with an asterisk and message in the Full Text Finder display.