Research Posters - IMRAD
- Introduction - Research question and purpose of research, provides the context for this research in relation to the current understanding
- Methods - How was the study performed? Discussion of subjects, materials, research design, any intervention undertaken, as well as variables and how they were measured
- Results - This section includes quantitative results or descriptions of quantitative themes
- Discussion - What are the implications of the findings?
More available in ACP's Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition.
Case Presentation Posters
- Case Presentation:
- History of Present Illness
- Hospital Course
- Family History
- Social History
- Labs, Images, Studies
From Dr. Hamed Abbaszadegan's How to Write an Abstract and Make a Great Poster