Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Posters - IMRAD
- Introduction - Research question and purpose of research, provides the context for this research in relation to the current understanding
- Methods - How was the study performed? Discussion of subjects, materials, research design, any intervention undertaken, as well as variables and how they were measured
- Results - This section includes quantitative results or descriptions of quantitative themes
- Discussion - What are the implications of the findings?
More available in ACP's Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition.
Case Presentation Posters
- Case Presentation:
- History of Present Illness
- Hospital Course
- Family History
- Social History
- Labs, Images, Studies
From Dr. Hamed Abbaszadegan's How to Write an Abstract and Make a Great Poster